Forums | Sunday Night Live-on-Air
Live-on-Air with Laurel Kells Nutrition Coach Sunday 26 Nov 19:00
22 November 2017, 10:19 PM
From her Facebook page
"Laurel Kells is a certified Nutrition Coach serving Taupo, New Zealand and beyond. Her passion for nutrition began six years ago when she realized how her outward appearance as a motivator for becoming healthy, happy, and confident was unsustainable and unfulfilling.
Laurel was driven to understand what being healthy from the inside-out looked like. She then pursued her four year Bachelors of Science degree in Nutrition Science and became certified through Precision Nutrition as a Nutrition Coach.
Once Laurel learned the simplicity of nutrition science and how to meet her physiological needs she did away with extreme and restrictive diets and endless cardio workouts. She started making well-balanced, healthy, and maintainable nutrition and fitness choices. The byproduct was everything she had every wanted - peace and contentment of mind and body. She finally experienced health on the inside and out, she finally felt whole.
Laurel has made it her life’s mission to help others experience overall wholeness in their everyday lives. She takes the guesswork out of nutrition and facilitates habit change in a way that is maintainable and simple. "
Laurel is also a graduate of the Bethel School of Ministry, Redding, California.
I will be asking her
- tell us about yourself (nutrition training, ministry school)
- you had an epiphany in ministry school about what spiritual health was. Tell us about it.
- sometimes nutrition science and spiritual health are seen as complementary. Are there ever situations where the two don't work together as easily you would want
- what are the three most important concepts you need to talk over with clients
- what are the most rewarding areas of your professional life
If you have questions let me know prior to the interview. Thanks, David
29 November 2017, 8:41 PM
The full interview with Laurel is now posted for a week at the dashboard and permanently in Live-on-Air here.
We hope to start the 2018 year with some follow-up topics from Laurel.