Do you need to be creative?
From the video we learnt that creativity can be applied into church contexts.
- Look for practical outcomes and their effects and consequences rather than theories about what should or shouldn't be done.
- Structure meetings so that the objective is on releasing creativity.
- Use art or music to stimulate perceptions.
- Try to imagine the most outrageous goal, 'the bridge too far', and work backwards from it to the current situation. This will generate better questions.
- Recognise that we all have blind spots.
- Value the gifts in another person and find ways of enabling that potential to be fulfilled.
Describe in about 70 words what creativity means in your ministry.
When done, add a comment on this page about the video and other resourcing.