Evangelism...or faith sharing?
Points covered in the free e-book on Faith-sharing include:
- the church growth approach of goal-setting around a mission statement
- the ‘deep mission’ approach to societal and cultural structures
- exploring the implications of cultural interface between Christian faith and Maori tangihanga
- the approach of developmental psychology based on the patterns of sharing faith at different stages of life
- using the Wesleyan Quadrilateral as a reference tool for faith development
Describe in about 70 words what evangelism means for you.
When done, add a comment on this page about the video and other resourcing.