Who is in...and who is out? And why?
The points in the free e-book covered include:
- the Biblical background to the word love;
- the example of how St Cyril and St Methodius found the power of inclusivity in the 9th century;
- John Wesley’s sermon on the Catholic Spirit as unbounded love;
- testing the boundaries of inclusivity;
- practical methods for testing inclusivity for individuals and congregations today
Describe in about 70 words whether or not there are limits to inclusivity in the Christian church.
When done, add a comment on this page about the video and other resourcing.